Thursday, December 31, 2009

Man, I suck at this...

Hi there.

Did I say (somewhere back in the mists of time) that I was going to blog every day? Yes, I did. And no, I haven't. I truly do suck at this - not so much the writing (hopefully?), but the discipline of doing it every day. Or every other day. Or more than a couple of times a month. D'ohhh!

Admittedly I have been on vacation and have been extremely busy with all the eating, drinking, shopping and socializing, but that isn't much of an excuse. So I decided to squeeze one more post in for 2009 and vow to do better in 2010 - yet another project for me to tackle, but I plan to succeed this time. Maybe not every day, but a solid three times a week minimum. Starting tomorrow. Honest.

In the meantime, I was trying to decide on a photo that summed up my experience in Paris thus far, and although I have taken any number of fabulous Paris photos, this is what I came up with. It was part of an art installation in the Tuileries gardens when I first arrived - there were about two dozen of these guys arranged around one of the ponds and for the life of me, I couldn't seem to find a sign with anything about the artist or the exhibit, but it amused me whenever I was there and I continue to crack up every time I look at this photo, so there you go. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome another post... keep at it... your readers are out there.

    ReplyDelete