Thursday, January 20, 2011

eek!!!

Gentle readers, I neglect you - I am aware of this and I do apologize.  However, my current neglect is not due to my usual general rubbishness - in this instance, it's a combination of being Zombie Miss K (still struggling with terrible insomnia), having several time-consuming work projects on the go, and most importantly, desperately trying to find a place to live before the end of January.  It's a long and very boring story, but suffice it to say that if I don't find something by then, you can all come and visit me at the Pont Neuf, because I will be sleeping under the bridge in a cardboard box!  Aieeee!

Anyway, the point is that right now I am very deep in panic-and-stress mode, so I'm not good company -  I'm like that boring uncle that everyone avoids at family parties because he's just no fun to be around, and frankly, gentle readers, I don't want to subject you to that.  So for the time being, I'm going to just be posting photos for a little while until I find a rat-infested broom closet to live in, and then I can start writing again.  Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment