Monday, July 11, 2011

Good news, bad news

All right, my pretties, as suggested by the title, I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that I have sooooooooo much to write about:  my very strange moving/unpacking experience, my new apartment, my new neighbours and their shenanigans, my new neighbourhood (where there is an extremely high level of crazy, which I have been photographing, never fear), the "gay" Austrian, the return of Southern Belle, the heartbreaking loss of Furry Man-Whore and my subsequent addiction to wine and sleeping pills just to get me through the night (okay, the wine is nothing new, but the sleeping pills are), the total awesomeness of Tiny Dancer, aaaaand submarines - no, not the sandwiches, but the big metal things that glide around under the surface of the ocean.  It's a long story. 

In fact, it's a whole bunch of long stories, but here's the bad news:  you're going to have to wait just a little longer for them because a) I have my final work deadline for my second job this week, plus b) I am running around like a maniac trying to get a bunch of essentials for my apartment this week while the sales are still on, plus c) most importantly, I STILL do not have the goddamn internet hooked up at home and my neighbours all lock their wifi networks (inconsiderate bastards).  In fact, I am so constrained in terms of time and internet access at the moment that I am writing this very post from work, so I am going to have to leave off now because when I'm here, they really quite like it when I, y'know, work.  But I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you, gentle readers, and I will be back with you on a regular basis again soon, just give me a few more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment