Monday, September 5, 2011

Totally crap outfit of the week #22

Well, where do I even start?  The shiny jeans tucked into the socks?  The inappropriate-for-most-places-but-especially-the-streets-of-Paris wifebeater?  The...thing...he's wearing around his waist (I know it is sometimes referred to as a "fanny pack", but I lived in London for a decade and that is most decidedly not a term I use - if you don't know why, look it up online under British slang), which has the numbers 1971 embroidered on it - sir, that may possibly have been the year when you were in your dubious prime, but I'm not sure I'd draw attention to it, since that day has most decidedly been and gone.  Or, could it possibly be the hair?  I'm aware that hair is not technically part of one's outfit, but when one has a bald spot the size of Jupiter and still insists on wearing what's left of one's greying hair in dreadlocks, well, that's just an invitation to ridicule...

No comments:

Post a Comment