Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Totally crap outfit of the week

Okay, I don't usually like to do two outfit-related posts in a row, but hey, it's a new week.  And really?  Really? What else am I supposed to do when the fashion gods throw something in my path that causes me to ask what -in the name of all that is good and holy and righteous and, you know,  not completely insane- is she wearing???   Sweetie, I like to rummage through the bargain bin at the local charity shop as much as anyone, but when you dig to the absolute bottom of the bin and find some monstrosity that's been there since 1972 because no one would even buy this fabric to rip up and use for dust-rags?  Well, it's probably a good idea to leave it there instead of actually putting it on your body and parading it through the streets of Paris.  Just a thought... 

No comments:

Post a Comment