Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Xmas, y'all

Well, gentle readers, Christmas is upon us and I am going to go radio silent for a couple of days (okay, fine - more so than usual.  Yeesh - you guys are a tough crowd...) to enjoy the festivities of the season.   But before I do, I just wanted to say thanks for tuning in to my little blog this year, I really appreciate it.  So, whoever you are, wherever you are in the world, and however you celebrate whatever the festive season  means to you:  best wishes from Miss K -  I hope you are with family and/or friends, that there is food (and booze, if your taste runs that way), and that you have a very happy and safe holiday season.   (Yes, even Miss K's frozen, black, Scrooge-y, Grinchy heart thaws a little at this time of year, just deal with it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment