Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tales from Toronto (Part 1)

For those of you who don't know much about Canadians (which, let's face it, will be pretty much anyone who isn't actually from Canada), you probably subscribe to the popular stereotype:  we're nice.  Oh, and let's not forget polite.  Yes indeedy - nice and polite, that's us.  And it's true.  We're ridiculously polite - if someone bumps into us, we say sorry to them (spending a decade in Europe has nearly beaten that trait out of me, but sometimes I still do it - grrrr!).  And that's about all anyone knows about us.  But here's the secret - we kinda like it that way.  Because it lets us be as freaky as we want without anyone ever realizing it.  What's that?  You don't believe me?  Well, you tell me the last time you put a skull at the top of your Christmas tree and then we'll talk...

2 comments:

  1. LOL Thank you. Your spirit truly moves me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... I wonder if that is my cousin's Christmas tree considering her love for all things Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete