Friday, August 6, 2010

Ennui? Oui.

You know that feeling when you come back from vacation and everything seems just a bit....blah?  Okay, I am perfectly aware that I'm not going to get a lot of sympathy, considering that the place I came back to is Paris, but you know what I'm saying, right?  I'm just feeling a bit flat and uninspired, which is why I haven't written this week, but today I am going to shake it off and just make it happen.  I am about to slap on some sunscreen, put on some good walking shoes and go for one of my really long hikes all over the city, which is something I haven't done for quite a while.  Photos will be taken, weird randomness will likely be encountered, a glass of wine might be drunk at a café, and inspiration will occur.  Or so I tell myself.  Tune in tomorrow to see if I get my writing groove back...

No comments:

Post a Comment