Monday, April 4, 2011

Awesome outfit of the week

Oooh, it's been a while since I did one of these - shall we guess why?

A)  because it's been winter and it's hard to judge what people are wearing when they're all bundled up in big coats; or
B)  because I'm a horribly mean person and it's way more fun for me to write about the totally crap outfits.

Really, not one of you chose A)?  Are you sure?  You wouldn't like to, oh, I don't know,  maybe mull it over for a while before deciding?  No?  Dudes, where's the love?  Oh, fine, you're absolutely right. How well you know me, gentle readers - hee!  But, to give credit where it's due, I am totally loving this outfit.  Classic black skirt and fitted denim jacket, livened up with fun shoes, a vintage bag, a fabulous leopard scarf and very cool red sunglasses.  And, to really give credit where it's due, this is actually my lovely and talented friend Tiny Dancer - when I met up with her, I decided her outfit was so great that it deserved to be in this category, so I sneaked a photo when she wasn't looking.   See, I'm not always horribly mean...

No comments:

Post a Comment