Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oww, my head...and liver...

How is it that a quiet little mid-afternoon shopping trip turned into an evening of debauchery?  I met Tiny Dancer at 3pm yesterday to pick up a few things we needed for our Halloween costumes and then we went to meet The Redhead and another friend at a café, where we all drank non-alcoholic beverages (honestly, that does occasionally happen).  Then we stopped by The Redhead's place to just have one glass of wine.  Aaaaaand that's where it all went to hell - we finished that bottle, drank another, and had started on a third when we decided to go to Tiny Dancer's place for dinner.  And along the way, we thought it would be a good idea to purchase another three bottles of wine.  I'm not entirely sure how many of those we actually got through, but judging by the size of my hangover this morning, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we drank most of it.  Ahh, just another Wednesday night in Paris...

No comments:

Post a Comment