Saturday, October 23, 2010

Totally crap outfit of the week

As you know, Miss K generally just picks on fashion choices that the ladies make and leaves the chaps to their own devices, but every so often someone of the male persuasion comes along and just begs for a sartorial slap upside the head.  So here we go:  I don't object to a man-bag, but don't carry it like a woman.  I don't object to skinny jeans, but when they're so tight that your legs look like overstuffed bratwursts, you might want to reconsider your fashion choices before they cut off your circulation and give you gangrene.  And worst of all (I'm afraid you can't actually see it in the photo because I have pixillated it out of existence - and rightfully so, just trust me on this one), don't wear a plaited, metallic silver headband.  Ever.  Got it?  Okay, be on your way, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment