Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Totally crap outfit of the week

Okay, my fashion-themed week didn't really work out and I was going to take a break from that topic, but really?  This ensemble was so horrifying that I had to share it with you immediately.  I am hard-pressed to work out what the worst part is (mostly because I am afraid of burning my retinas if I look at the photo too long), but let's start with the hair.  Okay, that may very well be her real hair (in which case, honey, I am so sorry but buy some product and back away from the dye).  And then there's the sleeveless pleather biker vest (somewhere a biker gang is feeling pretty damn smug that even they have higher fashion standards than to wear a monstrosity like that).   Then there are those socks and shoes - unless there is a big red nose in your handbag, and you are on your way to entertain sick children in a hospital, there is NO excuse for them.  But the skirt.  God. Almighty.  I mean, I am a big fan of vintage and second-hand, I am a big fan of customizing your clothes, I am a big fan of looking quirky and individual BUT there are limits. Honey, if it's too ugly for Goodwill, you really need to re-think wearing it out in public.  Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment