Wednesday, June 16, 2010

London calling

Ahh, gentle readers, how I neglect you.  I do apologize, but I am back in London and my internet access is limited - the place I am staying doesn't have it, and the neighbours all lock their wireless networks (how rude!) so I can't access those.  So my choices are: going to the very scurvy internet cafe on the main road by the flat, or taking my laptop to the rather nice pub which is further away but has free wifi (not to mention alcohol of many kinds).  Or logging in from the office, which is where I am now, but I am sure you won't blame me if I don't want to spend a lot of time here!  Anyway, I don't really have much to report today, but just wanted to let you know why my posting will be a bit intermittent over the next couple of weeks while I'm here, but I will do my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment