Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Normal life

Well, here I am, back to normal life in Paris - or rather, what passes for normal in a place as quirky as Paris.  Anyway, I don't really have much to report - just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is Miss K's birthday and Miss K is planning to party, so I am afraid that I will be neglecting you then as I won't have time to post while I get everything ready.  I may also be neglecting you on Thursday as well, depending on how many brain cells I have left by then - I am hoping that I will act my age and be somewhat sensible, but seeing as how my last party carried on until after 5am (you know your party has been a success when people can catch the metro in the morning), I have my doubts about that!

But since I am going to neglect you, I thought I would leave you with a nice colourful little shot of Mediterranean awesomeness.  Enjoy, and try not to miss me too much!

1 comment: