Monday, June 7, 2010

Try not to hate me - Part 4 (and final!)

All right, gentle readers, I am leaving tomorrow, so this is the last time I have to caution you to try not to hate me too much.  Well, more than you already hate me for living in Paris (which I suspect is rather a lot), but let's just move on from that, shall we?  

Below is a photo from Plage Mala, the beach at Cap d'Ail where I am staying (and please excuse Miss K's toe showing up bottom centre, I took this on my camera phone and, due to the glare, couldn't actually see what I was shooting).  And yes, it LOOKS awesome, as indeed it was, but as this whole place is completely vertical (as mentioned in previous posts), I hope it will cheer you up to know that I had to climb down about 8000 steps every day to get here, and, yes, the same 8000 steps back up again- exhausting!  Does that help?

If not, I have a bribe for you - I was staying in a self-catering villa by myself and having bought a random assortment of things to eat, I had a random assortment of things to use up before leaving tomorrow, and as a result, I think I may have accidentally invented the best sandwich ever and I share the recipe with you now:    baguette, Boursin cheese, slices of prosciutto, slices of cantaloupe.  Try it now, thank me later... 

No comments:

Post a Comment