Thursday, May 20, 2010

Awesome outfit of the week

It's been a while since I did one of these, and as I am going to try to start doing it more regularly, I thought I'd kick things off with something a bit different.  You may notice that our photo this week is not geared toward women's fashion, but Miss K does not discriminate when it comes to awesomeness, so this chap is  my awesome outfit of the week.  

Yes, I know that with the jewellery and the hat, it's all verging a bit on pimptastic, but I don't care, I like it.  I like a man who can accessorize and I loooove a straight man who isn't afraid to have a bit of style.  I could possibly do without the satchel strap across the chest, but that's a minor glitch in an otherwise great outfit.  The sun was shining and he was rocking a good summer look - well done, monsieur...

No comments:

Post a Comment