Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Careful what you wish for

Back in January, Miss K was having a bit of a rough time here in Paris.  I had no money, it was freezing cold, and worst of all, I pretty much only had one friend here - not really ideal for a social butterfly like me.  So I wished very hard for a social life and more friends.  And these days?  Well, let's put it like this - it's currently the 21st of July and in the twenty-one days of this month I have been to sixteen social events.  Sixteen!!!  I tell you, the next thing I am going to wish very hard for is more money so that I can enjoy this delightful social life in the manner to which I would like to become accustomed.  Stay tuned, and if you know anyone in Paris who would like to hire me (will do pretty much anything as long as it's not illegal), do let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment