Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Totally crap outfit of the week

Ahhh, summer - responsible for oh-so-many fashion crimes.  Witness the below - I mean, really.   Those god-awful harem pants are hideous on anyone, but if you're wearing them when you are already shaped like a Weeble, it's downright dangerous -   someone might give you a shove, just to see if it's true that Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down.  (Not that falling down would hurt this lady, seeing as how she appears to be wearing a bucket on her head.)  And the clearly visible black bra is a classy touch, but I think perhaps the tartan shoes are my favourite thing - you're getting  dressed and you think: "Hmmm, bucket on my head, clearly visible black bra, harem pants that make me look like a Weeble - now what shall I put on my feet?  Perhaps a nice simple black ballet flat?  Oh, hells no - the tartan shoes with the ankle strap that make me look like my legs are literally two inches long, that's the way to go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment