Sunday, April 4, 2010

How not to be woken on a Sunday morning

You know, I love dixieland jazz as much as the next person (in fact, probably more, because I doubt the next person actually does love it), and there is a band that sometimes wanders up and down my street, playing for all they're worth.  And it's kinda nice, most of the time.  But on a Sunday morning?  Really?  Sooo not a good way to be woken up.

*****************
Update on €5 per day challenge - so far, so good.  Was invited out unexpectedly on Friday night and had a martini for €8, but I spent nothing yesterday and probably won't spend anything today, so that should make up for it.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go defrost that bag of something totally unidentifiable (soup of some kind, I think) in the freezer because that's what I'll be eating for lunch.  How delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment