Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Paris on 5 euros per day challenge - Days 3-7

So, how am I doing with this impossible challenge?  Well, not too badly, if you don't count the fact that I now have to spend absolutely nothing until Sunday in order to get back on track with the budget.  But, to be fair,  part of the reason I overspent for this week (the other part of the reason being the wine and chocolate that I consumed over Easter - what? it's a holiday!) is that I went to Chinatown today and stocked up on cheap groceries which should feed me right through to the middle of next week.  So can I manage to organize myself better as of next week and conquer this challenge?  Hmmm.  Well, stranger things have happened (I can't think of any just this minute, but never mind), so stay tuned and I'll let you know.  

(I am also working on a post of cheap things to do in Paris on this kind of budget, will keep adding to it and will share it with you at the end of this month).

No comments:

Post a Comment